Do you want to customize your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8013 while keeping some features of its stock ROM? You can do so by using XDA Developers member pimpmaneaton's stock, rooted, and deodexed ROM for Jelly Bean build UEALI3. With this deodexed ROM, you can easily flash mods and themes to your tablet while keeping some of its stock features. Aside from that, the ROM is also rooted so you can flash apps or mods that require root access.
This guide shows you how to flash stock, rooted Jelly Bean ROM for the Galaxy Note 10.1 N8013.
- The instructions in this guide are intended for use with the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, model number GT-N8013. Applying these instructions on another device or model may produce undesired outcomes.
- The information in this guide is provided for instructional and educational purposes only. There is no guarantee that these instructions will work under your specific and unique circumstances.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We shall not hold any responsibility or liability for whatever happens to you or your device arising from your use of the info in this guide.
- Read and understand the whole guide first before actually performing the instructions.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8013 with ClockworkMod Recovery installed. For pointers, you can check our guide on how to root the Galaxy Note 10.1 and install ClockworkMod Recovery.
- Download the stock, rooted, and deodexed UEALI3 ROM (Stock_Rooted_UEALI3_N_8013_pimpmaneaton_v1.0.zip, md5sum: 0e448543b06e92ff9a99c37e448f76a8)
- Backup all personal data on your tablet to make sure you have a copy of your personal data (e.g., contacts, SMS, MMS, Internet settings, Wi-Fi passwords, and the like) in case the procedure in this guide erases such data.
- Copy the ROM ZIP file to your tablet's SD card.
- Switch off your tablet.
- Boot into ClockworkMod Recovery. To do that, press the Volume Up and Power buttons. When the screen turns on, release the Power button but still keep holding the Volume Up key until recovery boots.
- Create a NANDroid backup. Select Backup and Restore and select Backup on the next screen.
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Yes.
- Select Wipe Cache Partition > Yes.
- Select Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache > Yes.
- Select Install ZIP from SD Card > Choose ZIP from SD Card > select the ROM ZIP file > Yes.
- Select Go Back > Reboot System Now.
Congratulations! You have successfully flashed the stock, rooted, and deodexed Jelly Bean build UEALI3 ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8013.