If you’ve flashed a deodexed ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000, GT-N8010, and GT-N8013 and can’t wait to customize your tablet, then you can start customizing your tablet by flashing these simple battery indicator mods.
XDA Developers member Darkman_RS created these colorful 1% Battery Indicator mods for the Galaxy Note 10.1. Flashing these mods will change the appearance of the stock battery indicator on your tablet.
There are 4 types of battery mods: a multi-colored battery indicator, 2 varieties of Ice Cream Sandwich battery indicators, and a gray-themed battery indicator. Take note that you must flash a deodexed ROM before you can flash these mods.
This guide shows you how to flash 1% Battery indicator mods for the Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000, N8010, and N8013.
- The instructions in this guide are intended for use with the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, model numbers GT-N8000, GT-N8010, and GT-N8013. Applying these instructions on another device or model may produce undesired outcomes.
- The information in this guide is provided for instructional and educational purposes only. There is no guarantee that these instructions will work under your specific and unique circumstances.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We shall not hold any responsibility or liability for whatever happens to you or your device arising from your use of the info in this guide.
- Read and understand the whole guide first before actually performing the instructions.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000, GT-N8010, and GT-N8013 with ClockworkMod Recovery and running a stock deodexed ROM. For additional help, you can check out the following guides:
- Download one of the following 1% Battery Indicator mods according to your tablet’s model and build numbers:
- for the Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 XXBLJ9:
- Multi-color (Battery-MOD-N8000XXBLJ9-color.zip, md5sum: 0ee6dafe824468bc23aebbe96071acf1)
- Blue (Battery-MOD-N8000XXBLJ9-blue.zip, md5sum: 0b011c66c696740ad26a5d6948e0824b)
- Blue 2 (Battery-MOD-N8000XXBLJ9-blue2.zip, md5sum: d5b1e4bfa5cafc63538d43c1c73feff8)
- Gray (Battery-MOD-N8000XXBLJ9-gray.zip, md5sum: b3f6ddd0adfb57f474a1f2e5ccb700cd)
- for the Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8010 XXBLK9
- Multi-color (Battery-MOD-N8010XXBLK9-color.zip, md5sum: 7d4a62ae67950c844e5c7b1301f07abe)
- Blue (Battery-MOD-N8010XXBLK9-blue.zip, md5sum: ff74dec66fd5ad921ae57ff8779ed25b)
- Blue 2 (Battery-MOD-N8010XXBLK9-blue2.zip, md5sum: 538eb667cb4e091388c60f216d633e57)
- Gray (Battery-MOD-N8010XXBLK9-grey.zip, md5sum: 25fd66088e410b720c78748fd7bf1695)
- for the Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8013 UECLK8
- Multi-color (Battery-MOD-N8013UECIK8-color.zip, md5sum: c022d33cbf3c5347688ead2c58d1ea3e)
- Blue (Battery-MOD-N8013UECIK8-blue.zip, md5sum: 40f27143ad3fd62228dbf4397e054dcc)
- Blue 2 (Battery-MOD-N8013UECIK8-blue2.zip, md5sum: 9b814a05901af310492a320da52ac5ea)
- Gray (Battery-MOD-N8013UECIK8-grey.zip, md5sum: de91ff56aae941426ae8dc9a25988886)
- Backup all personal data on your tablet to make sure you have a copy of your personal data (e.g., contacts, SMS, MMS, Internet settings, Wi-Fi passwords, and the like) in case the procedure in this guide erases such data.
- Copy the mod package of your choice to the tablet’s SD card.
- Switch off the Galaxy Note 10.1.
- Boot the tablet into ClockworkMod Recovery. To do that, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons. When the screen turns on, release the Power button but keep holding the Volume Up key.
- Create a NANDroid backup. Select Backup and Restore and select Backup on the next screen.
- Select Install ZIP from SD Card.
- Select Choose ZIP from SD Card and select the battery indicator mod file. Confirm the action on the next screen to flash the mod to your tablet.
- Go back to the main menu and select Reboot System Now to reboot your tablet.
Congratulations! You have successfully flashed the 1% Battery Indicator mod to your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000, GT-N8010, and GT-N8013.