The UK version of the device comes free with a £40 per month contract and is available in black or white as opposed to the USA’s bronze, white, or black. We have no idea why the UK gets different colors, but there you go. Oh, they also get a 2gig memory card too.
G1 now available in the UK!
From the forums
- Google Inbox Invite sharing thread 46 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- Ban the person above you: a fun game 380 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- The 'Off Topic' Lounge 260 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- Hello everybody! 3 Replies on Introductions
- Store's here! What did you get? 39 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- 1.Nexus 6 officially announced: everything you need to know
- 2.#Bendgate: HTC, Samsung, and LG rub salt into Apple’s wounds
- 3.Galaxy Note 4 review: Samsung’s true flagship
- 4.6 common problems with the Samsung Galaxy S5 and how to fix them
- 5.One (M8) comes last, Note 3 first in Consumer Reports bend test