The UK version of the device comes free with a £40 per month contract and is available in black or white as opposed to the USA’s bronze, white, or black. We have no idea why the UK gets different colors, but there you go. Oh, they also get a 2gig memory card too.
G1 now available in the UK!
2 hours ago
3 hours ago
- 1.Google on the Nexus 6: try it, you may like it
- 2.Report: Note 4 sales reach 4.5 million in first month
- 3.Motorola Droid Turbo official: huge battery, Quad HD screen, powerful specs
- 4.A significant number of Inbox by Gmail invites have gone out!
- 5.You’re doing it wrong: What Android OEMs could be doing better