Earn to Die makes its way to Google Play [video]
Earn to Die, which started its life as a Flash game and later ported to iOS, has finally arrived on Google Play. Unlike your typical Zombie apocalypse game, keeping your body parts intact is just a matter of getting behind the wheels as you mercilessly drive through the hordes of the living dead.
According to the developer, Earn to Die has been revamped for Android tablets and smartphones. If you’ve played the original online version before, you’ll definitely notice the improvements, as it now features more vehicles and more outrageous upgrades.
Here’s the complete list of features:
- A brand new and extended STORY MODE which sees you driving cross-country during a zombie apocalypse
- 8 VEHICLES at your disposal, including a race-car, a truck and even a school bus!
- UPGRADES GALORE! Just unlocking a vehicle isn’t enough, customise each vehicle with a range of upgrades
- A realistic ragdoll physics engine that allows you to crash into zombies and send them flying!
- Awesome animated sequences
- Scoreloop support
- CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS for the best time in Championship Mode
- Survived the zombie apocalypse? Smash through pumpkins and unlock ACHIEVEMENTS in Halloween Mode
You can purchase Earn to Die for $1 from the Play Store, but if you’re still unconvinced that the game is worth your money, the Lite version is available for download as well. The latter will let you play the first level of the game for free.
Check out the embedded video for the trailer. Looks interesting?