Wow, Motorola has really been pushing out updates lately. Last night we saw that the Xoom LTE was getting a very minor update, and now it looks as if the Droid Xyboard, Droid Razr, and Droid Razr Maxx are now getting updated. Let’s start off with the Droid Xyboard.
The Droid Xyboard will soon be recieving build 1.6.0M_279 which will include a slightly longer changelog then what we saw on the XOOM LTE.
- Enhanced Browser performance to improve scrolling
- improved touch response that includes Stylus enhancements
- Maintain data connection when switching between Wi-Fi and the Verizon 3G and 4G LTE networks
- Successfully connect to 4G LTE network and see the 4G LTE indicator
- The Daily application now comes preloaded
- Successfully open links in email messages without device needing to reboot
- Keyboard function supported in docking station
Both the 8.2 and 10.1 are getting the exact same build and it’s 83.8MB in size. Let us know how the update goes for you.
Now the Droid Razr and Droid Razr Maxx changelog is quite lengthy. The new firmware is 6.12.173.XT912.Verizon.en.US, and it should fix a lot of bugs we have heard about. Also both the Razr and the Razr Maxx are getting the exact same build, which makes sense since it’s basically the same device. Check the image below for the full changelog, and let us know in the comments when you get the update and how it goes for you.