Droid RAZR: Pre-Orders start Tomorrow, Ships No-Later then November 10th
Last week, on the same day Ice Cream Sandwich and the Galaxy Nexus were announced, Motorola announced the next player in the Droid lineup, the Motorola Droid RAZR. Yes, Motorola brought back the RAZR name and you’ll be happy to know that it lives us to the proud RAZR brand. We all remember that flip phone from Motorola, that seems like it was a very long time ago, right?
The Motorola Droid RAZR Pre-Orders start tomorrow at 8AM. The RAZR is available on contract for $299. It also looks like the latest you will see your brand new Droid RAZR is November 10th. Here’s a quick reminder of the Droid RAZR’s awesomeness:
- 4.3″ Super AMOLED advanced qHD Display
- Dual-core 1.2 GHz Processor
- First device to download full HD videos from Netflix
- Upgrade to Ice Cream Sandwich in early 2012
- Thinnest smartphone on the market, at .28 inches
- 1GB of RAM
- Kevlar body, water resistant
It’s looking like November 10th is going to be a huge launch day for Verizon. We are looking for the Galaxy Nexus, and HTC Rezound – a.k.a. Vigor, to also launch on November 10th.
Who’s going to pre-order their Droid RAZR tomorrow morning?