It appears that some poor quality photos of the new Dell mini3i for China have surfaced. The photo at the right comes from CNBeta.com (via Cloned in China), which also has a photo of the back of the device that shows the Dell logo. The quality of that pic, however, is even worse… The story appears to claim that the phone will go on sale on August 31.
BoyGeniusReport has also posted what it claims are a few live (and extremely blurry) photos of the mini3i. On top of the photos, however, the site has also posted a spec list (available after the jump).
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE class 12
- Weight: 103g
- Size: 58 x 122 x 11.7mm
- Volume: 68.6cc
- 3.5″ nHD 640×360 LCD, 18-bit, 262K color display
- Microsoft Exchange support
- GTalk, AIM, Yahoo, and MSN IM support
- 3 megapixel autofocus camera w/flash, 30fps video shooting mode, built in photo editor
- USB 2.0, Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR
- On-screen QWERTY keyboard, hand writing recognition, multi touch UI
- microSD slot
Pretty nice specs, except for the lack of 3G and WiFi.