Dell officially unveiled its Android-powered Mini 5 tablet at CES last week and introduced the slate as a 5 inch concept device. Dell released a few renderings for eye candy but was silent on the specs for this sweet looking device. Thanks to a video posted on YouTube, we can get a closer look at this slate in action. The leaked video reveals an integrated GSM radio connected to Viettel, a multi-touch browser, a custom onscreen keyboard, and Dell’s custom Android interface. No word on pricing or availability for this slate but we are hoping this one comes fast and cheap. Hit the jump for the full three minute hands-on video.
Dell’s Mini 5 Android tablet unveiled in a leaked hands-on video
58 minutes ago
- 1.Google on the Nexus 6: try it, you may like it
- 2.Samsung will ‘fundamentally reform’ its smartphones going forward
- 3.Motorola Droid Turbo official: huge battery, Quad HD screen, powerful specs
- 4.Inbox users to receive more invitations to share today
- 5.10 common problems with the HTC One (M8) and how to fix them