If you’re getting tired of waiting for your favorite carrier to send that Samsung Galaxy S3 to your front door, now here’s your chance to be spontaneous and buy an unlocked version of the super phone from Daily Steals. While the offered $599 price isn’t exactly the lowest in town, at least you’re guaranteed a swift shipment of the phone.
A quick information about the international Samsung Galaxy S3. Unlike its U.S. counterpart, which is powered by a dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 processor, the international version boasts a quad-core 1.4GHz Exynos processor. There should be no obvious performance difference of real-life usage between the two. You’ll also only find 1GB of RAM inside this model, as opposed to the 2GB of RAM that the U.S. model has. As taken from their website, here’s the complete specs:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- GSM Unlocked
- 4.8” HD Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Google Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Smart Stay: phone tracks your eyes and won’t dim until you aren’t looking
- Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protection
- 3.5mm jack
- MicroSD card slot (up to 64GB)
- 1GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Micro USB
- 8MP camera – simultaneous HD video and image recording
- 1080p HD video capture
- 1.4GHz Quad-core processor
- Up to 21 hours talk time
- Up to 790 hours standby time
Although you won’t be able to enjoy the ultra-high speed connection of 4G LTE when using the phone in the U.S., you’re spared from being tied down to your carrier for the next two years. If this sounds appealing to you, better head to Daily Steals before they run out of stock or before the countdown hits zero.
You have approximately 12 hours and even potentially less to make your mind up.