Phone makers charge a premium for extra storage, but if your phone comes with a microSD slot, there’s no need to pay $50 or more for a paltry 32GB of storage. Just get a 128GB card on one of Amazon’s frequent memory deals, and you’re set.
Today’s Amazon deal sees PNY’s microSD memory products going at steep discounts. The 128GB model can be had today for $29.99, the lowest price we’ve seen for cards of this capacity. This PNY card is even cheaper than the relatively no-name Silicon Power card deal from January, which went for $33.
If you want a lower capacity, you can get a 64GB version for just $18.98 and a 32GB one for $9.99. Select PNY SD cards and USB flash sticks are also discounted today.
Check out the full deals list:
- Get a PNY 128GB High Speed MicroSDXC Memory Card for $29.99
- Get a PNY U3 Turbo Performance 64GB High Speed MicroSDHC for $18.99
- Get a PNY U3 Turbo Performance 32GB High Speed MicroSDHC for $9.99
- Get a PNY Elite Performance 32 GB High Speed SDHC Class 10 UHS-I for $10.39
- Get a PNY Elite Performance 64 GB High Speed SDXC Class 10 UHS-I for $18.39
- Get a PNY Elite Performance 128 GB High Speed SDXC Class 10 UHS-I for $35.99
- Get a PNY Elite Performance 256 GB High Speed SDXC Class 10 UHS-I for $64.99
- Get a PNY U3 PRO Elite SD Card 32GB for $15.99
- Get a PNY U3 PRO Elite SD Card 64GB for $24.99
- Get a PNY Attaché 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive for $6.39
- Get a PNY Attaché 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive for 10.39$
- Get a PNY Attaché 128GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive for $19.99
- Get a PNY Turbo 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive for $7.99
- Get a PNY Turbo 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive for $11.99
The deal is valid through tonight at midnight PST. Happy shopping!