Deal Alert: get the Moto X for $139.99 on a new contract with Verizon
The MotoMaker for the Moto X is a really cool tool, but it’s currently only available on AT&T, yet we’re still paying that same $199.99 on-contract price for the Moto X on Verizon. However, on Verizon, you can get your Moto X for $139.99 using coupon code VERIZON30. It’s a pretty decent discount, and at that price, it might even be worth getting the Moto X without the MotoMaker.
The Moto X is Motorola’s flagship smartphone for this year, and it’s showed us how you don’t need top-of-the-line hardware to be a really impressive device. It may not be the best in terms of picture quality, but its superior voice recognition software makes up for that.
Here’s a quick reminder of what we’re looking at, specs wise:
- 4.7-inch AMOLED display with 720p resolution
- 1.7GHz dual-core Qualcomm S4 Pro processor and Adreno 320 GPU part of Motorola’s X8 Mobile Computing System which also includes one core for contextual computing processing and one core for natural language processing
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB of internal memory and 2 years of 50GB of free Google Drive storage
- no microSD support
- 10.5-megapixel Clear Pixel camera
- 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi with dual band antenna system
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- GPS, AGPS, aGPS, sGPS, eCompass, GLONASS
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 2200mAh non-removable battery
Anyone interested in the Moto X from Verizon?