Just when you thought it’s safe to roam the street once more, Madfinger has unleashed an update of its dead popular (tee-hee) Zombie-themed FPS game, Dead Trigger. What does version 1.5.0 bring to fans of the now freemium game?
Aside from the usual bug fixes and gameplay improvement, the updated Dead Trigger also introduces new arenas to play in, new stories, and some new items. Here’s the full change log:
- 2 new Arenas: STADIUM OF DEAD & DEADLY CORRIDORS
- Reward for everyone who purchased DEAD TRIGGER before the game became for free
- New story missions
- New weapon: ALIEN GUN
- New items: LASER TURRET & MINI-MORTAR
- Improved gameplay of protect missions
- New tutorial for beginners
- Improved MINIGUN and COLT-M4
- Increased reward in the Arenas
- More chance to win at the Casino
- Auto-aim works better when more enemies nearby
- Better ammo drops for everyone who use more than one weapon
Yes, Madfinger finally heard the wishes of disgruntled customers who had to pay $1 for the game before it was given away for free. Their rewards are 25 gold, 10 casino chips, and the brand new alien gun to blast those zombies out of existence. Head over to Google Play to get the latest version of the game.