Dead Trigger 2 receives latest update — new weapons, new locations and more
Fans of Madfinger Game’s popular shooter Dead Trigger 2 will be happy to know that a massive update is arriving to the game today! The last major update to the game saw the action move to China, and now we are on to Europe.
Aside from the location change and all new environments, there are also plenty of new weapons, an auto-heal gadget and even an all new ‘friends’ system that includes chat. Here’s the full change-log highlighting all the new features:
- New Weapons: Get your hands on 3 new weapons – FN2000, Spagin and the mighty Minigun!
- Friends: Make a list of friends in Dead Trigger 2! Compare your stats, hype your friends up, or have a chat in between zombie destruction!
- New Warfare: Infection is an equal opportunity employer… So let’s get to work! Death knows no boundaries. It’s high time to fight for humanity in Europe!
- Environments: Resistance intel has revealed 9 new environments! Fight your way through the city streets, countryside, warehouses, factories and many more!
- Auto-heal: Bored of classic Bandages? The new Auto-heal gadget will keep you in shape all the time.
- Permanent Money Booster: Get this booster and double your mission income. For how long? FOREVER!
- New Production: Resistance now allows you to upgrade your Hideout up to level 9.- Warfare Tweaks: From now on, rewards are awarded in relation to score, not kills. So go set your sights for some new and difficult tasks!
Now it ‘s important to note that the new update has yet to completely show up on Google Play for everyone just yet. If you don’t see the update, rest assured it is coming today. So how about it, anyone receive the latest update yet? If so, what do you think so far?