1. Join the forums

The Android Authority community is a great place to connect with other people from around the world who love Android.
    Why you should create an account?
    • Comment on articles and talk in our forums
    • Access to exclusive giveaways & contests
    • Collect Droids that can be redeemed for exclusive Android Authority apparel.
    • Get help from Android experts and other device owners.

Register or Login.

Xiaomi coming to India

Discussion in 'Other Smartphone Discussion' started by Swapnil Kolhe, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Swapnil Kolhe

Swapnil Kolhe New Member

Devices:
    Micromax Canvas 250 and Moto X
    Saw their website...The Indian version of Xiaomi website is active and they soon will make their mark in Indian market.Till today morning around 3948 members showed their support for Xiaomi for launching in India.Even they have created a new facebook page " Mi India" . Best thing is Xiaomi Mi3 will be available for just 18,000rs (INR) according to reports(predictions).. Which is around 3,000 rs (INR) less than MotoX i bought and same price Micromax Canvas A250 which I'm using right now.
    With the launch of Tech giant like Mi3...Finally There will be Tech fest in India.
    Now I'm so excited what happens to all the brands which are selling average phones compared to MI3 at high price.
    even I was waiting to go for this phone...wait is finally over.
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
  2. Bobby Situkangpoles

Bobby Situkangpoles Team AA Staff Member

It's good to see those guys are living up to their promise. Looks like Indian Xiaomi hopefuls won't have to wait much longer now!