1. Join the forums

The Android Authority community is a great place to connect with other people from around the world who love Android.
    Why you should create an account?
    • Comment on articles and talk in our forums
    • Access to exclusive giveaways & contests
    • Collect Droids that can be redeemed for exclusive Android Authority apparel.
    • Get help from Android experts and other device owners.

Register or Login.

Trustworthy Phone Websites

Discussion in 'Android Q&A [Closed]' started by Brandon saiger, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Brandon saiger

Brandon saiger Member

Devices:
    LG G3
    Hiya, I'm wanting to buy a new phone (samsung galaxy s5 LTE-A Korean version) but I don't know if I can trust this website, has any 1 else bought a phone from this website and been satisfied in the phone or it even being a genuine phone? Or does any1 recommend any other websites and has evidence of it being reliable? Also I will get service on the Korean version in the uk right and I will be able to set it up just the same as the international version meaning English and everything else will be the same?
    Thanks in advance

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  2. XtreamSignature

XtreamSignature Member Droid Minion

Devices:
    Xperia Z1 C6903
    First of all, which website? I recommend website that requires PayPal account to make your purchase in case it is a fraud. Does UK support LTE-A? If not, i recommend you to not purchase it as if not its just a minor change besides of specs and reviews from other users worldwide doesn't seem so welcoming. Yes, it supports English so don't worry.
    All i have to say is, if you have the balls, do it.

3. Brandon saiger

Brandon saiger Member

Devices:
    LG G3
    i was looking at 28Mobile loads of youtubers recommend it (http://28mobile.com/)
    Thanks for all the advice

4. XtreamSignature

XtreamSignature Member Droid Minion

Devices:
    Xperia Z1 C6903
    [​IMG]
    Seems safe enough but not fully secure. Remember to pay through PayPal in case of fraud and of course buy the warranty lol. LTE-A isn't supported in UK so I'm sure you will end up using just LTE. If you bought it, tell us how it feels like to be a part of your life.:)

5. Brandon saiger

Brandon saiger Member

Devices:
    LG G3
    im still not 100% im going to get a s5 im waiting to see if any better spec phones come out before i go to college. im waiting to see what the samsung galaxy F and note 4 is going to be like

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
  6. Darcy LaCouvee

Darcy LaCouvee Team AA Staff Member Droid Minion

The Note 4 will likely be available as early as Sept 16th, so definitely worth a wait for that, if you're interested.

Also, I believe that 28mobiles is a reputable company, but they are quite new.

7. Brandon saiger

Brandon saiger Member

Devices:
    LG G3
    If the note 4 isint water resistant and no fingerprint scanner I don't really want to get it but there supposed to be another coming out samsung galaxy F

8. sycotik

sycotik Member Droid Minion

Devices:
    Galaxy S4, Galaxy Tab S
    I usually use Swappa. It is the XDA cell phone site, new and used.

EDIT: Should note that it is a person to person site and not a store. Sorta like ebay.