Thoughts on Xperia XZ

Posted Sep 12, 2016 by Andiclone

1. Andiclone

Andiclone Member Scrap Metal

Devices:
    Sony Xperia Z1, Lg X Scren, Nexus 7(2013), Lenovo Yoga Tab3
    So, I've been a Sony fanboy since about 12 years ago with my first sony ericsson w200 all the way to my Xperia Z1 yet I've been forced to basically look for other smartphones that are just plain better like samsung or the nexus phones, yet when I saw the new Xperia XZ, I kind of saw a light of hope for Sony to redeem themselves and finally do it right, you guys think this will be the phone to make a comeback for Sony? or should I wait for a newer Xperia X phone later on? or is Sony just plain dead by now?

2. Jake Lam

Jake Lam Well-Known Member HAL

Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (N910C), Samsung Galaxy SII, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 WiFi Edition, Sony PRS-350, Sony PRS-T3
    Honestly, I think Sony should throw in the towel when it comes to mobile devices. As there range of mobile device have never sold very well due to the fact that they use very poor camera sensors in their devices. Which is strange as they supply the best camera sensors to their competitors for use in their devices.

3. Rama Krishna Chinnam

Rama Krishna Chinnam Member Scrap Metal

After Sony Xperia XZ, Sony is coming with few more amazing mobiles phones - Sony Xperia XZ1, XZ1 Compact and Sony Xperia X1. The following are the features of the device XZ1:
    • Snapdragon 835 Processor
    • 5.2 Inch Full HD Display
    • 4GB RAM
    • 3000mAh Battery