Stuck at 'Verify your account' after hard reset, LG G4. How can I get past this?

Posted Nov 21, 2015 by geekinwhite

1. geekinwhite

geekinwhite Member Scrap Metal

Devices:
    Note 3
    So i did a hard reset because the phone suddenly lags and doesn't respond to touch. Followed the steps but I'm stuck in a loop in the 'Verify your account' part. Despite entering the correct 'Google Account that was previously synced on this device' and password, it keeps bringing me back to the 'Verify your account' part. Anyone knows how to proceed from this? I can log in to the Gmail just fine and also is currently using it on my Note 4.

2. Akash Jain

Akash Jain Well-Known Member Sentient Droid HAL

Devices:
    HTC Butterfly 2, Vido M9i (Dual Boot)
  3. geekinwhite

geekinwhite Member Scrap Metal

Devices:
    Note 3
    Yes I did change my password. Thank for your reply. It has been 3 days and I've been able to log in again like usual.

4. Jessica Sibrans

Jessica Sibrans Member Scrap Metal

I have a LG Treasurw thru straighttalk. I am stuck at verify my account after a hard reset. It's been 72 hours.....how can I get to my phone

5. simunlockremote

simunlockremote Member Drone Droid

Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy S7
    Is your account valid? Try to log in from pc

6. Kennok

Kennok Member Scrap Metal

My lg g4 is doimg this and its ticking me off! I no longer have the phone number associated with the account and I can't get on it to even see if it will let me log in to my yahoo account!

7. Jake Lam

Jake Lam Well-Known Member HAL

Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (N910C), Samsung Galaxy SII, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 WiFi Edition, Sony PRS-350, Sony PRS-T3
    It could be that your device is locked to another Google Account. You would have to contact the seller of the device and ask them to remove the device from their Google Account.