1. Join the forums

The Android Authority community is a great place to connect with other people from around the world who love Android.
    Why you should create an account?
    • Comment on articles and talk in our forums
    • Access to exclusive giveaways & contests
    • Collect Droids that can be redeemed for exclusive Android Authority apparel.
    • Get help from Android experts and other device owners.

Register or Login.

nexus 5 vs htc one vs z1 vs g2

Discussion in 'Other Smartphone Discussion' started by Daamkooo, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Daamkooo

Daamkooo Member

Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Young
    Which should i pick? I'd go with nexus but im a bit scared that the battery will be a problem.. g2 is a bit to big, one has worse specs and z1 has not very good display from what i've heard and i'd be too scared of dropping it. Any nexus users can tell me something about the battery?

2. Derek Scott

Derek Scott Webmaster Staff Member Protocol Droid

Devices:
    OnePlus One, Nexus 5, Nexus 7
    Nexus 5. It's the best phone I've ever had. I could upgrade and don't even want to. Says a lot. Battery isn't an issue for me.

Jayfeather787 likes this.
  3. Daamkooo

Daamkooo Member

Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Young
    i know im gonna charge it every night anyway but is it good enough to last me from 7am to 3pm with pretty hard using? and what about the camera? i know it got updated but are You satisfied with that?

4. Derek Scott

Devices:
    It lasts me. My activities: Listening to music (not streaming), checking email (sync on), wifi search on, mostly using 3G, browsing a couple youtube vids, I don't play games though. That is the big battery sucker, so if you are a hardcore gamer it might not be enough.

The camera works for me, I'm never disappointed with the pics, sure there's better out there, but I'm no pro photographer.

Also there is something that just feels good about owning a Nexus, maybe because not many people have it. It's like an exclusive club in a way!

5. Daamkooo

Daamkooo Member

Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Young
    I'm not a gamer also so i think it'll be fine!

Haha! it is something exclusive for sure, personally i dont know anybody who owns a nexus device so it speaks for itself :)

Thank You very much for Your opinion!

6. Derek Scott

Devices:
    NP, happy to help. To me the black Nexus 5 is like the bat mobile. Bad Ass Boss!