1. Join the forums

The Android Authority community is a great place to connect with other people from around the world who love Android.
    Why you should create an account?
    • Comment on articles and talk in our forums
    • Access to exclusive giveaways & contests
    • Collect Droids that can be redeemed for exclusive Android Authority apparel.
    • Get help from Android experts and other device owners.

Register or Login.

network issues

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S4' started by drewadonis, Jul 6, 2014.

1. drewadonis

drewadonis Member

Devices:
    samsung galaxy tab pro
    Hi guys I just bought my S4 device and it's been a week now.For abt 2days my device doesn't allow me to send any texts messages and any calls ( only with my network ).Except for that everything works fine.So I tried to put my Sim card into another smartphone and what do you know..It works without any problem..I can text and call without any issue with my card in another phone.So I came to conclusion that the phone has an issue.What seems to be the problem?

2. mobilecrackers

mobilecrackers Member Battle Droid

Devices:
    galaxy note1 , s4 , s5360, S3, Apple 4s,Apple i pad
    1. Go to connections--> more network --> mobile network--> networkmode--> network operations-->then select auto preferred network
    or
    2. click manually the GSm 2g to GSm 3g
    or
    3. press slightly on the antenna and the sim slot

3. drewadonis

drewadonis Member

Devices:
    samsung galaxy tab pro
    I've sent my phone to the warranty since that technique didn't work.They just sent it back.And after 1minute of use.The problem is still the same.No network even in 3G or 2G.So I've been thinking about bringing it back to the shop where I bought it.At least to get a refund or to get a new Samsung.Is it my right to do that or am I condamned to keep a phone that doesn't work?(knowing that I've got 2years warranty left)

Attached Files: