Need help restoring orignal firmare

Posted Jun 19, 2017 by Adam7718

Tags:
  1. Adam7718

Adam7718 Member Scrap Metal

Hey guys. So something really weird happened yesterday thats driving me off the walls. I used android data recovery to recover some data, and it seemed to have "flashed" my Galaxy s7, and now it has a "custom" build to it and I'm getting the "unauthorized actions" message, the knox is giving me a security warning, etc. I don't want this, I don't want to root my phone. I just want to factory firmware.

I've tried smart switch, kies and Odin to put it back to the original firmware, but nothing seems to be working. Odin fails no matter what I do, and Smart Switch/Kies says it doesn't recognize my device as soon as it starts installing the firmware. It's like some virus is preventing all attempts at restoring the original firmware.

I'm willing to pay a $20 fee via paypal to anyone that can Skype chat me and help me get this to work. My Skype is Adamftw2

2. vijaygopalbalasa

vijaygopalbalasa Member Scrap Metal

Hey Adam,

Connect your Phone to PC and Then Remove the application or scan it through Anti-Virus. Cross-Check whether you have enabled USB Debugging Mode.

Download Samsung S7 Drivers on your PC/laptop and Try. It can recognize your Phone.
    or

Go to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update. Try to Install the firmware (If available).
    or

Spent this 20$ on Samsung Showroom.

I don't find any other method. That you can recover the smartphone

Reply me, If you have any other doubt./

3. Adam7718

Adam7718 Member Scrap Metal

Hi Vijay. Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately I don't know if there's a virus, but I did run an anti-virus and it didn't help.

I confirmed that I have USB Debugging mode enabled and the drivers are installed. I cant do an update from my phone because it says there was an unauthorized action on the phone so it wont let me. What's Samsung showroom?

4. vijaygopalbalasa

vijaygopalbalasa Member Scrap Metal

I mean, Go to Samsung Showroom and let them know your Problem. They can help you with this.

Are you getting this error message on your Phone?
    Unauthorized actions have been detected” error (Restart Required)

Then, I have solution for this

Download Package Disabler App and Disable Security Log Agent. Refer the Image below.

The Apk is paid Version. So, If you need it. I can provide you with the patched version of it.

This error is due to Samsung Security called "Knox". It irritates a lot. So, Disabling this Package. You can get rid of this error

Attached Files: