NEED A SM-T807V STOCK FIRMWARE

Posted Sep 20, 2016 by AGReverse

1. AGReverse

AGReverse Member Scrap Metal

My device is stuck in download mode and will not boot. I have tried to hard reset but it locks up on the boot screen and will not boot. Then it will boot to download mode, I'm guessing the firmware is corrupted and needs reloaded.

I have tried to find this firmware on sammobile and other sites but I can not find it. I have tried to use Kies to get the firmware from the temp folder but Kies wants a serial number in order to restore the device. The only serial number I have is the IMEI and it will not take it, does anyone have a link to the USA verizon firmware or know a way around this serial thing?

Thank you,

2. Jake Lam

Jake Lam Well-Known Member HAL

Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (N910C), Samsung Galaxy SII, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 WiFi Edition, Sony PRS-350, Sony PRS-T3
    The serial number of your device should be on the packaging of your device. Usually on the back, but you can also find it on the back of your device too. It is usually printed in a very small lettering near the bottom of your device.

3. AGReverse

AGReverse Member Scrap Metal

There is no serial on the box or the back of the device at the bottom. There is a IMEI and a SKU that is it.

4. Jake Lam

Jake Lam Well-Known Member HAL

Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (N910C), Samsung Galaxy SII, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 WiFi Edition, Sony PRS-350, Sony PRS-T3
    That is really strange as all Samsung devices usually have a serial number on the back of them or on their packaging somewhere. I have a bunch of Samsung devices and their serial numbers are all on the same place.

5. kaiku

kaiku Member Scrap Metal

hi