1. Join the forums

The Android Authority community is a great place to connect with other people from around the world who love Android.
    Why you should create an account?
    • Comment on articles and talk in our forums
    • Access to exclusive giveaways & contests
    • Collect Droids that can be redeemed for exclusive Android Authority apparel.
    • Get help from Android experts and other device owners.

Register or Login.

LG G2 Mini Vs. Xperia M2 Vs. Motorola Moto G

Discussion in 'Other Smartphone Discussion' started by Paul Martin Respicio, Jul 24, 2014.

?

LG G2 Mini Vs. Xperia M2 Vs. Motorola Moto G

1. LG G2 Mini

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sony Xperia M2

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Motorola Moto G

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Paul Martin Respicio

Paul Martin Respicio Member

Devices:
    Huawei Ascend Y320
    Hi Guys. I'm currently looking into buying a budgetish midrange phone as I really don't want to spend all that much on a phone. I've researched these 3 phones, all have their pros and cons, but I'm really concerned about the following things:

1) Camera performance (really a big deal to me)
    2) Awesome screen.
    3) Use of mobile data (some say the M2 has problems browsing the net via Mobile internet)
    4) Battery Life

So fire away, I really trust this community. Please don't hate on me, I have been using android for only 6 months now and as an avid fan of iOS before, I'm giving a lot of love to the android experience. Love the reviews, Mabuhay from the Philippines.

2. dejkirkby

dejkirkby Member Battle Droid

Devices:
    Nexus 7 Nexus 5 Moto G Lumia 635
    I'm maybe a little biased, but I have to side with the Moto G. As I have said elsewhere, it's one of the best android experiences I've owned. I'm not a big photo taker so maybe someone else can comment on that, but in regards to your other concerns, the Moto G has by far surpassed my expectations.

3. Jayfeather787

Jayfeather787 Member Droid Minion

Devices:
    Nexus 7 2013, Nexus 5, HTC Sensation, Motorola Droid X, Samsung Galaxy Exhibit