1. Join the forums

The Android Authority community is a great place to connect with other people from around the world who love Android.
    Why you should create an account?
    • Comment on articles and talk in our forums
    • Access to exclusive giveaways & contests
    • Collect Droids that can be redeemed for exclusive Android Authority apparel.
    • Get help from Android experts and other device owners.

Register or Login.

Confused, Help please admins

Discussion in 'Giveaways & Contests' started by Oliver Atienza, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Oliver Atienza

Oliver Atienza Member

Devices:
    Galaxy S4
    I usually enter in your giveaways but I'm not the only one using my computer so I'm a bit confused on some of my details. Like, is my account on Android Authority linked to the email I'm using in the giveaways. I'm also unsure which of my email accounts is subscribed to the newsletter. Please help

2. tonysolinas

tonysolinas Member

Devices:
    Nexus7 2012+Nexus7 2013 32gb LTE,
    My name is tony solinas,on G+ its Sean solinas,I don't know what is going on as I've been using AA app,over a year and I get daily feeds on AA,as I am subscribed to the AA newsletter and daily feeds each day!

3. Oliver Atienza

Oliver Atienza Member

Devices:
    Galaxy S4
    Hi thanks for the reply. So what if I make an account using the same email that I used in the newsletter? Will it be linked? Any idea?

4. Luka

Luka Administrator Staff Member Sentient Droid

Devices:
    Xiaomi Mi3
    Guys to make this simple; just enter the giveaway like everyone else. The system only flags individuals in cases when there are a bunch of people entering from the same IP or some other similar case. So don't worry about it to much.

5. Revanth C

Revanth C Member Scrap Metal

Devices:
    Xperia ZL
    You can always link your email, Gmail, plus, Facebook, twitter, so you wont have problem

6. crispin

crispin Member

Devices:
    nexus5, moto g and galaxy tab 3 8.0
    Hi guys, after an awful week of everything that could go wrong on getting a oneplus could, even though people have been great. Tried to enter this Sundays giveaway as normal only to find that I can't , I understand these giveaways are popular and many people trying to enter can have negative effects on a site\server. What worry's me is your AA app it sometimes let's me log on with the password that AA furnished me with after a stressful day and I couldn't remember my original. The other half of the time I have to log in with my old password, great have I entree this competition, how many people with a Samsung device would actually notice it was running tizen if it had touchwiz and the same Samsung apps? Sorry been a strange 40 or so minutes, thanks for the Sunday giveaways they usually add some calm to my Sunday afternoon

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014