peter11star Active Member Protocol Droid

Devices:
    Galaxy s7, Nvidia Shield K1, Nexus Player, Lg G Watch Urbane
    Note 5, yes. S5, no.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

2. Jake Lam

Jake Lam Well-Known Member HAL

Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (N910C), Samsung Galaxy SII, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 WiFi Edition, Sony PRS-350, Sony PRS-T3
    Sorry, typo I meant Note 4. I do remember reading a rumor that Samsung will be releasing Nougat on the Note 4 and SGS5 somewhere online.

3. peter11star

Devices:
    That's gonna only be a rumor.

4. peter11star

Devices:
    I know this may be a bit off topic but I have been thinking about this for some time. What if someone got Joe Hindy a Moto Citrus running Android Lollipop?

5. Jake Lam

Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (N910C), Samsung Galaxy SII, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 WiFi Edition, Sony PRS-350, Sony PRS-T3
    Yeah, but you never know what Samsung will do in the future.

6. Jake Lam

Devices:
    That would be hilarious! I can imagine Hindy going bazerk the moment he opens the package!

7. peter11star

Devices:
    It's the perfect combo of what Joe Hindy loves. Android Lollipop at its buggiest on a Moto Citrus. He'd light it on fire. Lol

8. Jake Lam

Devices:
    I can imagine him doing that when he stops screaming after he opens the package! :D

9. Jake Lam

Devices:
    Just listened to episode 73 of the AA Podcast. Is it just me or did anybody find Josh creepy when he talked about the "Low Light" performance of the 12MP Camera of the SGS7 from the SGS7 TV Commercial?

10. peter11star

Devices:
    I just started listening to the podcast just now. So now that Michael Fisher is no longer captain 2 phones, can we give that crown to Johnny Fiest? Loo

11. Jake Lam

Devices:
    Since Micheal Fisher is not a member of AA, I don't think it actually counts. So yeah, we could call Fiesty AA's Offical Captain 2 Phones! :D

12. peter11star

Devices:
    I think that phones are very streamlined. Every flagship has the same specs, SD 820, etc. There is the review then the camera review in the same video.

Btw Samsung did put a small DSLR on a phone with the s4.

Just charge your phone every night. It stops charging after it hits 100%.

Btw Josh did get a bit creepy talking about the Samsung commerical.

13. peter11star

Devices:
    I know. he did change is nickname to Mr. Mobile.

14. Jake Lam

Devices:
    Most flagship devices these days are more or less the same with regards to performance. The only real difference is in the design and camera sensors used in them. If you are not a photography nut any recently released flagship device will probably be great for you.

Yeah, but the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom was more or a compact digital camera with a budget grade phone built into it. The camera was better than most compact digital cameras but the picture quality didn't match that of the average DSLR camera at the time.

With fast charging readily available out of the box for most devices. I don't see the point in charging our devices overnight anymore. As I could just pop my device into the charger at the end of the night if it's low on battery. Make myself something to eat, watch some TV. Take a shower and it would probably be fully charged before I go to bed.

Josh was really creepy when he started talking about the SGS7's commercial about it's low light camera performance. He sound like the weird guy, who would sit next to you on the bus! :confused: Glad that I never take the bus! :cool:

15. peter11star

Devices:
    I agree. Even flagships over the last 2 years are really good. That's what makes Android great. It's that no matter what recent flagship you choose, you are gonna get a really good camera experience. Also the hardware is more future proof.

True, but it still was a DSLR of some kind. Granted, it is more of a digital camera with a phone that runs android. The only real way of being able to get a DSLR or lens for that matter is by getting a case with a lens.

True, but then again there are those people who don't have time to eat breakfast, let alone charge a phone in the morning. Also not everyone drives so that eliminates car chargers.

Yeah true. It's worse on the NYC subway.

16. peter11star

Devices:
    I asked Joe Hindy on twitter about what he would do if someone got him a moto citrus running the first version of lollipop. He said he would get so mad that he would be forced into an assylum.

17. Jake Lam

Devices:
    Quick somebody send him one now! :D:D:D

18. Jake Lam

Devices:
    Exactly. My Note 4 is now 2 years old and the specs on it can run any high end game available easily. Apart from not being waterproof it is capable of doing anything a modern flagship can.

I get that the picture quality of the SGS4 Zoom was pretty good in comparison to the pictures taken with other flagship devices at the time. It was still more of a compact digital camera rather a DSLR. As the pictures taken with the SGS4 Zoom was no way as good as those taken with a DSLR.

I guess you could always let your device charge overnight as devices these days have more advance safety features to prevent them from overheating and exploding. The alternative would be to charge them at your workplace, which allot of people already do and with fast charging being available. You could easily sit at your desk working, while your device charges.

Yeah, I've heard about the weirdos who ride the subways in NYC.

19. peter11star

Devices:
    Fiesty, I gave you the captain 2 phones nickname because you were talking about playing Ingress on one phone and Pokemon Go on another phone at the same time. It was kinda the first thing that came to my mind when you talked about that.

20. peter11star

Devices:
    You know, I agree with Joe. The only time I have read Pokemon Go and Nintendo in the same article is when Nintendo's stock went up because of a game they never made.