by Bogdan Petrovan, 4 days ago
The developers of Riptide GP2 released a video demoing the multiplayer support coming to the game thanks to the implementation of the new Play games services. If you watched the Google I/O keynote on Wednesday,…
The presidential election in the U.S., one of the main political events of 2012, can now be followed using a highly satirical and extremely funny application, Comedy Central’s Indecision Game, which is available free of charge both from Google's Google Play and Amazon’s Appstore.
In case you happen to stay on top of the political confrontation between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney on Comedy Central, then you’re certainly familiar with the network’s coined “Indecision” election-related programs, with Jon Stewart’s The Daily Show being one of the places where this year’s Indecision can be closely followed.
Thus, Comedy Central fans will appreciate the Indecision Game even more than anyone else, although you don’t have to be a fan of the network’s shows to play the game. In fact, here’s what you can expect from this politics-based social game – a Facebook account is required to play the game:
HEAD TO HEAD COMPETITION
- Play with friends using Facebook or be instantly partnered with a political pinhead from an opposing party. Turn-based design lets you play multiple games simultaneously. Push notifications give you a kick in the a** when it’s your turn.
- Answer humorous political questions against a relentless ticking clock on your quest for an election day victory.
- Run a “Smear Campaign” against your rival or demand a “Recount” when it’s too close for comfort.
- Election HQ tracks which political party is in the lead and the players that are the smartest Donkeys, Elephants and Eagles
BE THE BETTER CANDIDATE
- Dress your avatar for success in Uncle Sam’s Hat, an O’bomber jacket or Comedy Central branded attire.
- Taunt your opponent with clever campaign slogans designed to make them see red…or blue.
- Play often and answer quirky poll questions to earn greenbacks and access special content.
Are you outwitting your friends in the Indecision Game yet?