A blurry rendering supposedly of the Android-powered Motorola MOTOSPLIT has hit the rumor mill this Monday morning. The MOTOSPLIT, like the BACKFLIP, is rumored to be headed to AT&T in Q3 2010 and features a unique sliding split-keyboard design. The MOTOSPLIT will have a boxy form factor similar to the DROID and will include a 1GHz Snapdragon processor. Is anyone’s interest piqued by this rendering or is it just a clever fake?
Blurry renderings of the Motorola MOTOSPLIT emerge, headed to AT&T?
59 minutes ago
- 1.Google on the Nexus 6: try it, you may like it
- 2.Samsung will ‘fundamentally reform’ its smartphones going forward
- 3.Motorola Droid Turbo official: huge battery, Quad HD screen, powerful specs
- 4.Inbox users to receive more invitations to share today
- 5.10 common problems with the HTC One (M8) and how to fix them