A blurry rendering supposedly of the Android-powered Motorola MOTOSPLIT has hit the rumor mill this Monday morning. The MOTOSPLIT, like the BACKFLIP, is rumored to be headed to AT&T in Q3 2010 and features a unique sliding split-keyboard design. The MOTOSPLIT will have a boxy form factor similar to the DROID and will include a 1GHz Snapdragon processor. Is anyone’s interest piqued by this rendering or is it just a clever fake?
Blurry renderings of the Motorola MOTOSPLIT emerge, headed to AT&T?
From the forums
- 1.Nexus 6 officially announced: everything you need to know
- 2.#Bendgate: HTC, Samsung, and LG rub salt into Apple’s wounds
- 3.Galaxy Note 4 review: Samsung’s true flagship
- 4.6 common problems with the Samsung Galaxy S5 and how to fix them
- 5.One (M8) comes last, Note 3 first in Consumer Reports bend test