A blurry rendering supposedly of the Android-powered Motorola MOTOSPLIT has hit the rumor mill this Monday morning. The MOTOSPLIT, like the BACKFLIP, is rumored to be headed to AT&T in Q3 2010 and features a unique sliding split-keyboard design. The MOTOSPLIT will have a boxy form factor similar to the DROID and will include a 1GHz Snapdragon processor. Is anyone’s interest piqued by this rendering or is it just a clever fake?
Blurry renderings of the Motorola MOTOSPLIT emerge, headed to AT&T?
From the forums
- Android L 0 Replies on Introductions
- "Okay Google" What else you have tried... 12 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- What TV shows do you watch? 25 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- Online storage upload problems 4 Replies on Android Q&A
- What's the ugliest android phone you... 28 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- 1.LG commits to provide the G2 a major UI update and Android L
- 2.8 best developers of icon packs for Android
- 3.New-in-box Nexus 7 (2013) for as little as $99, via Staples
- 4.Note 4 render lands in our inbox: real or fake?
- 5.(Update: it’s back) Google pulled popular music player Rocket Player off the Play Store