A blurry rendering supposedly of the Android-powered Motorola MOTOSPLIT has hit the rumor mill this Monday morning. The MOTOSPLIT, like the BACKFLIP, is rumored to be headed to AT&T in Q3 2010 and features a unique sliding split-keyboard design. The MOTOSPLIT will have a boxy form factor similar to the DROID and will include a 1GHz Snapdragon processor. Is anyone’s interest piqued by this rendering or is it just a clever fake?
Blurry renderings of the Motorola MOTOSPLIT emerge, headed to AT&T?
From the forums
- Forum Ranks are live 24 Replies on Updates & Announcements
- Stereo Crosstalk and Dynamic... 0 Replies on Android Q&A
- ℐnℂall←)) Guℜgaℴn Escℴℜt... 0 Replies on Sony Smartphones
- How powerful is your Android device ? 44 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- Nexus 5 or Sony Xperia Z ? 11 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- 1.#Bendgate: HTC, Samsung, and LG rub salt into Apple’s wounds
- 2.One (M8) comes last, Note 3 first in Consumer Reports bend test
- 3.Sony toying with stock Android ROMs for its major devices
- 4.Videos: Note 3 survives the test that bent the iPhone 6 Plus
- 5.More Nexus 6 details reportedly leak, alongside a mock-up image of the device