AT&T customers finally get to share in the joys of owning an Android handset! Available now online and in stores is the Motorola BACKFLIP. As a recap, the BACKFLIP includes a 3.1 inch HVGA display, quad-band GSM and tri-band 7.2Mbps HSPA connectivity, a five megapixel camera with flash and 4X zoom, aGPS, Bluetooth 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, and MOTOBLUR running on top of Android 1.5. The BACKFLIP will set you back $99 after a $100 mail in rebate and a two year contract. If you are still on the fence, check out our hands-on video but if you are ready to take the plunge, point your browser to AT&T’s website or head on down to your local AT&T store.
AT&T makes available the Motorola BACKFLIP
From the forums
- The 'Off Topic' Lounge 135 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- Forum Ranks are live 21 Replies on Updates & Announcements
- This weeks Giveaway: ZTE ZMAX 12 Replies on Giveaways & Contests
- UNIVERSAL BATTERY CHARGERS FOR 0 Replies on General Technology News and Discussion
- Nexus 7 battery problem 0 Replies on Nexus Tablets