AT&T customers finally get to share in the joys of owning an Android handset! Available now online and in stores is the Motorola BACKFLIP. As a recap, the BACKFLIP includes a 3.1 inch HVGA display, quad-band GSM and tri-band 7.2Mbps HSPA connectivity, a five megapixel camera with flash and 4X zoom, aGPS, Bluetooth 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, and MOTOBLUR running on top of Android 1.5. The BACKFLIP will set you back $99 after a $100 mail in rebate and a two year contract. If you are still on the fence, check out our hands-on video but if you are ready to take the plunge, point your browser to AT&T’s website or head on down to your local AT&T store.
AT&T makes available the Motorola BACKFLIP
- 1.Google on the Nexus 6: try it, you may like it
- 2.Samsung will ‘fundamentally reform’ its smartphones going forward
- 3.Report: Note 4 sales reach 4.5 million in first month
- 4.Motorola Droid Turbo official: huge battery, Quad HD screen, powerful specs
- 5.You’re doing it wrong: What Android OEMs could be doing better