Asus announces the Asus Fonepad Note 6E
In a burst of announcements Asus has announced the Fonepad Note 6, a direct competitor to the Samsung Galaxy Note smartphone line, with some great specs.
The Fonepad Note 6 features a 6-inch Full HD Super IPS+ display, a stylus which can be docked in the actual device like the Galaxy Note range, and dual front facing speakers with ASUS SonicMaster audio technology.
On the processor side of things, the Fonepad Note 6 uses a dual-core Intel Atom Z2580 clocked at 2GHz, backed by 2GB of RAM, an 8MP rear camera with Full HD video recording and a 1.2MP front facing camera. The Fonepad Note 6 runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with some custom Asus features.
There’s no availability or pricing information just yet, although you shouldn’t expect the Fonepad Note 6 to come cheap with its spec sheet.
- Processor: 2GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2580
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Display: 6-inch Full HD Super IPS+ display (367 PPI)
- Memory and storage: 2GB RAM, 16/32GB built in storage with expandable storage via MicroSD card
- Cameras: 8 MP rear camera and 1.2MP front camera
- Connectivity: HSPA+, GSM/EDGE, UMTS, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0
- Battery: 3200mAh Li-Po with up to 23 hours talk time
- Colors: Black/White
- Weight: 210g
We’ll update this post with hands on pics and videos as soon as possible. Thank you!
Are you interested in the Fonepad Note 6?