Asus MeMo Pad 10 specs are here, pricing and availability remain a mystery
Now that we’ve told you all about the Asus MeMo Pad 8, let’s have a look at its big brother, the MeMo Pad 10. In a lot of ways, this one is a larger clone of the MeMo Pad 8. In some others, Asus has made some confusing omissions. We’re going to venture a guess that they made the changes they did to keep the device affordable, but no pricing or availability has been announced yet.
As we noted, much of these specs will be the same as the MeMo Pad 8, but there are a few interesting points as well. The battery, though a huge increase in size, only lasts about 30 minutes longer. The rear camera isn’t up to snuff, and the screen has the same resolution as the MeMo Pad 8, oddly enough. Here are the full specs:
- Screen: 10.1-inch, 1280 x 800, backlit LED
- Processor: 1.66 GHz Quad Core (type not specified)
- Storage: 8GB or 16GB on board storage, with a Micro SD Card slot
- RAM: 1GB
- Camera: 1.2MP front, 2MP rear capable of 720p video
- Battery: 5070 mAh lithium polymer, up to 9.5 hours of HD video playback
- Audio: Dual speakers with ASUS SonicMaster technology, microphone
- Dimensions: 256 x 174.6 x 10.5mm, 522g
There you have it: a puzzling tablet, which we hope will check in at a very low price point. This has the ability to make its way into a lot of homes, but Asus needs to really hit a homerun with the pricing.