The craze for Google’s Jelly Bean is picking up, like a storm brewing in the distance, ready to unleash its wrath just to get a taste of that currently awaited Android OS. There’s no doubt that users are willing to do anything to get it, but Jelly Bean is just not coming yet, except for some devices that have already received their update.
But, one of the goodies that Jelly Bean brings is coming your way. It’s a leaked Google Music app version 4.3.605 which could probably let you taste Jelly Bean — or at least a small sweet bean.
Google Music allows you to listen to your music collection anywhere and any time since it’s stored online. This means that you can access your music whether you are using your computer or your mobile device.
This leaked Google Music APK worked for some devices but didn’t for others, so the odds of installing it successfully is not that high but not that low, either. There’s only one way to find out–by trying it. See the requirements and instructions below if you want to install the Jelly Bean Google Music app on ICS devices.
- The instructions in this guide are intended for use with any Android device running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Applying these instructions on another device or model may produce undesired outcomes.
- The information in this guide is provided for instructional and educational purposes only. There is no guarantee that these instructions will work under your specific and unique circumstances.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We shall not hold any responsibility or liability for whatever happens to you or your device arising from your use of the info in this guide.
- Read and understand the whole guide first before actually performing the instructions.
- Android devices running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- A file manager app such as ASTRO File Manager installed on your Android device.
- Backup all personal data on your phone to make sure you have a copy of your personal data (e.g., contacts, SMS, MMS, Internet settings, Wi-Fi passwords, and the like) in case the procedure in this guide erases such data.
- Download the Google Music APK (Google_Play_Music_4.3.605.392829.apk, 4.82 MB) to your computer.
- Copy the Google_Play_Music_4.3.605.392829.apk file to the SD card of your phone.
- Go to Settings > Securityand enable the “Unknown sources” option to allow installation of APK files.
- Launch your preferred file manager app and browse for the Google Music APK file that you copied to your phone’s SD card.
- Select the APK file and install it to your phone. Wait for the app to complete its installation process.
- Once the installation is done, you can now use Google Music. Just click on the icon for the app and have fun.
Congratulations! You just learned how to install the Jelly Bean Google Music app on ICS devices. Share it with your friends, too, so that they can also enjoy their very own Google Music playlist anywhere and any time they want.