Amazon Appstore Update Rolled Out
If you haven’t experienced it yet, the Amazon App Store is looking to give the traditional Android Market some stiff competition. The wide selection and the Amazon customer experience are a great combination – so much so that you can’t imagine just how it can get better.
Well, it just did! The Amazon App Store has just rolled out a new update for its popular store. Upping the version number to version 1.15, this update tweaks quite a few things that weren’t quite perfect and this should be a treat for both buyers and developers alike.
So what gets added. Here’s a peek the change log:
- New Feature: Search initiation has been improved
- New Feature: Better compatibility checks for apps
- New Feature: Customer feedback interface has been improved
- Fixed features: Bug in customer reviews removed
- Fixed features: Occasional installation failure on Android 1.6 fixed
- Fixed features: Purchase rotation error fixed
- Fixed features: No more forced close on repeat taps on the refine button
- Fixed features: Search box bug remove
- Overall stability improvements for better speed and processing
As you can see, that’s quite a few things that have been fixed. Amazon took a beating over problems with their feedback process and app compatibility checking recently – so they’ve obviously tried to remedy that. Getting this update should be easy. It’s automatic – but if you don’t see it updating, you can initiate a manual update by opening up your app and checking manually.
So better check it now and see how much has been improved.
Source: Android Central