The Touch Apps suite includes the following:
- Photoshop Touch, for the on-the-go photo editors.
- Adobe Ideas, an application for sketching.
- Adobe Proto, to easily prototype mobile application without the need to be in the office.
- Adobe Collage, perfect for project planning because you can create moodboards with this app.
- Adobe Debut, allows users to share and review their works.
- Adobe Kuler, for in-depth color themes exploration.
All these apps will soon become integral parts of Adobe Creative Cloud, which is expected to make it a lot easier for users to work on their files while away from the computer or laptop. This is a Web-based sharing environment in which users can easily share files from the desktop to their tablets and vice-versa without the need for manual synchronization.
Adobe has also confirmed that these apps have iOS versions that are yet to be launched in early 2012.
Do you think these apps will become useful ? Are you willing to shell out a few bucks for each app?