Early adopters of the Archos 5 Internet Tablet can now enjoy the Google experience on their Android-driven device. Jkkmobile posted detailed step-by-step instructions on his blog that show you how to install most of the Google-specific Android applications on your Archos 5 IT. So grab your Archos 5 IT and update it with the latest firmware, download the files from the link conveniently provided by jkkmobile, connect your Archos to your Windows PC with a USB cable, and start installing. When all is said and done, you will enjoy the pleasure of using Gmail, Google Maps, Android Market, and more on your Archos 5 Internet Tablet.
Add Android Market, Google Maps and more to your Archos 5 Internet Tablet
From the forums
- Store Launches - Everything you need to... 0 Replies on Updates & Announcements
- The Hockey Megathread: My CORSI is... 16 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- How to use burst mode on nexus 5 ? 4 Replies on LG Google Nexus 5
- Store's here! What did you get? 12 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- :: New to the forum :: 3 Replies on Introductions