Early adopters of the Archos 5 Internet Tablet can now enjoy the Google experience on their Android-driven device. Jkkmobile posted detailed step-by-step instructions on his blog that show you how to install most of the Google-specific Android applications on your Archos 5 IT. So grab your Archos 5 IT and update it with the latest firmware, download the files from the link conveniently provided by jkkmobile, connect your Archos to your Windows PC with a USB cable, and start installing. When all is said and done, you will enjoy the pleasure of using Gmail, Google Maps, Android Market, and more on your Archos 5 Internet Tablet.
Add Android Market, Google Maps and more to your Archos 5 Internet Tablet
- 1.Google on the Nexus 6: try it, you may like it
- 2.Samsung will ‘fundamentally reform’ its smartphones going forward
- 3.Motorola Droid Turbo official: huge battery, Quad HD screen, powerful specs
- 4.Samsung’s Q3 net profit down nearly 50% year-on-year
- 5.Inbox users to receive more invitations to share today