Early adopters of the Archos 5 Internet Tablet can now enjoy the Google experience on their Android-driven device. Jkkmobile posted detailed step-by-step instructions on his blog that show you how to install most of the Google-specific Android applications on your Archos 5 IT. So grab your Archos 5 IT and update it with the latest firmware, download the files from the link conveniently provided by jkkmobile, connect your Archos to your Windows PC with a USB cable, and start installing. When all is said and done, you will enjoy the pleasure of using Gmail, Google Maps, Android Market, and more on your Archos 5 Internet Tablet.
Add Android Market, Google Maps and more to your Archos 5 Internet Tablet
From the forums
- is redmi 1s safe to buy??? 14 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- AA on android L 3 Replies on Member Feedback & Suggestions
- The 'Off Topic' Lounge 313 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- Google Inbox Invite sharing thread 212 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- Ban the person above you: a fun game 426 Replies on Off Topic Lounge