According to French blog, Mobinaute, Acer France unofficially confirmed that the Acer Liquid A1 will be updated to Android 2.0 in March 2010. The blog also hints that the upgrade may activate multi-touch, a feature typically seen on European Android phones and not their American counterparts. No word on whether the currently underclocked processor on the Liquid A1 will be unchained and allowed to operate at its full 1GHz capacity. If Acer did the unthinkable and incorporated multi-touch and 1GHz of processing power into this Android 2.0 update, then the Liquid A1 would become one the top Android phones and a very worthy competitor to the Nexus One.
Acer Liquid A1 to get Android 2.0 update, multi-touch by March 2010?
From the forums
- The 'Off Topic' Lounge 305 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- Nexus 7 2013 In-Dash OTG problem 0 Replies on CyanogenMod
- Free source codes 2 Replies on Android Development Discussion
- Google Inbox Invite sharing thread 171 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- The best Android apps and Android games... 7 Replies on Apps & Games Discussion
- 1.Nexus 6 officially announced: everything you need to know
- 2.#Bendgate: HTC, Samsung, and LG rub salt into Apple’s wounds
- 3.Galaxy Note 4 review: Samsung’s true flagship
- 4.6 common problems with the Samsung Galaxy S5 and how to fix them
- 5.One (M8) comes last, Note 3 first in Consumer Reports bend test