5.2-inch LG Nexus 5 leaks, sounds too good to be true
Now that the Galaxy S4 is out we’ve seen a variety of reports hinting at other smartphones that could be launched in the future, with most of them focusing on Google’s X Phone. But there’s also a new wild LG Nexus 5 rumor out there.
From an untrusted source, Android and Me has gotten a hold of a leaked picture of an LG device that’s a candidate for the Nexus 5 position. The leak for this LG Megalodon – apparently that’s its codename for now – includes specs and features as follows:
- 5.2-inch OLED Display with 1920 × 1080 resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 @ 2.3 GHz
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16/32/64GB of internal storage
- 16MP rear camera by OmniVision (4k video recording @30FPS, 1080p video recording @60FPS, Real Time HDR & HDR video recording, optical image stabilization, BSI 2.0)
- 2.1MP front camera (1080p video recording @30FPS)
- 3300mAh Lithium Polymer battery
- Front positioned stereo speakers
- Qualcomm RF360 (LTE 150 Mbps & HSPA+)
- Integrated DVB-T / ATSC-antenna
- Gesture like controls (navigation, zoom, etc)
Naturally, we’re advising you to take everything with a large chunk of salt for now, as this Nexus 5 sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it?
At the same time, this isn’t the first LG Nexus 5 rumor we’ve seen, so we wouldn’t be surprised to see LG get the Nexus 5 contract after all, no matter whether today’s leak proves real or fake.
In case we’re looking at the real deal, this LG Nexus 5 is said to arrive in October, so there’s plenty of time to find out more details about the handset.