There’s plenty of time to finish your Christmas shopping, especially if you’re on the lookout for cheap, on-contract, high-end Android devices. Just a few days ago we told you that Best Buy was selling the Galaxy S3 for just $49.99 with new two-year agreements, but that deal was available for one day only.
Now, we hear via Phone Dog that the electronics retailer will offer a similar Galaxy S3 deal to interested buyers this weekend. But on top of Samsung’s best-selling smartphone of 2012, you’ll also get to choose a bunch of other devices as follows:
- $49.99 Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 for new customers (Friday and Saturday)
- $49.99 Sprint Samung Galaxy S3 for upgrades (Saturday)
- $99.99 Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 for upgrades (Friday)
- $99.99 off on Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE, AT&T HTC One X and Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE
- Free Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx
- $179.99 Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (no contract required)
- $99.99 Verizon/AT&T/Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3
In addition to smartphones, you can also walk out of a Best Buy store with a $179.99 7-inch Galayx Tab 2, the only product in the list above that doesn’t require inking a new two-year deal with a carrier.
Are you buying anything Android from Best Buy this weekend?